Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Forever Yours

My darlings,

Although you are both so young, I felt the need to write this letter to you. You are both the light of my life, and the reason I wake up every morning feeling as if I can do anything, because I have to, for you. I never imagined I could have two such beautiful children, who are so different and yet so alike. As you grow older, and I watch you both, I pray that your lives will be so much easier than mine.
I often wonder if I will be with you for every great moment, just to be on your side, in your corners.
Both your father and I love you in ways that you will only understand when you have children of your own. I know we moan, and shout and sometimes forget that the roots of our problems have nothing to do with you, and I always try to stop and think before I say what I need to say, but sometimes the pressure of surviving is so much bigger than the things I should be thankful for, so you often see the burdened side of me, rather than the more loving side.
I just need you to know that I am there for you, whatever happens, wherever you are. You are the greatest gift this life has given me, and for that I am thankful

Forever Yours
Mom

No comments: